NBLU is a unique weeklong program that brings together a diverse faculty of practicing nephrologists, hospital and dialysis provider executives, and other professionals who will share their insights on leadership, the business of nephrology, and the evolving healthcare landscape.
Fellows attending a NBLU rotation can expect to leave with:
- Ability to evaluate potential employers for the ultimate fit
- Enhanced leadership and business understanding to bring to potential employers
- An understanding of the ever-changing payment / reimbursement landscape
- The knowhow to embark as a solo practitioner or as a high impact member of a group practice
- Confidence approaching the interview process
- Knowing you have the tools to start your career in the right direction